The understated elegance of the Bailey Upholstered Bed combines simple curves and a soft upholstered panel with rustic wood framing creating the ultimate cozy retreat for an all American girl.Finish Options:Type of Bed Options:
- Bed Dims: Twin: 80.25l x 42.25w x 48h - Full: 80.25l x 57.5w x 48h
- HB: 48 - FB: 18.25
- Hand crafted using SOLID wood this bed is available in the driftwood and espresso finish and enhanced by the DURA-Brush finishing process.
- Low profile footboard: Creates a welcoming, more open feel in the room. It is a comfortable place to sit and makes getting in and out of bed easier for a young child.
- Internal bracket and bolt system: This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads.
- Slat roll foundation : A slat foundation makes this bed mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems.
- Advanced center support system: A center support system is provided with all full size beds. This system is uniquely designed to support a full size mattress. The center supports can also be used with the Highlands Trundle (Trundle sold separately).
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.