With its craftsman styling and substantial 3" square posts, the Harper Bed offers a unique blend of strength and style. A robust cap board perched atop wide plank spindles and two robust bed posts, the Harper Bed offers the option of stacking two twin beds to form the Harper Bunk. The style, strength and design guarantee this bed or bunk will be in your home for years Finish Options:Type of Bed Options:
- Bed Dims: Twin: 83l x 42.25w x 39.75h - Full: 83"l x 51.25"w x 39.75"h
- HB: 39.75 - FB: 29.125
- Hand crafted using SOLID wood this bed is available in the driftwood or espresso finish and enhanced by the DURA-Brush finishing process.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bed mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems .
- Converts to bunk: Two twin or two full beds can be easily converted into a bunk. (See the Harper Bunk )
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra strength.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.