The Lake House Loft is an instant classic, designed for all the needs of todays All American kid.Finish Options:
- The loft comes as a Twin or Full upper bed.
- The Loft meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
- Hand crafted using Solid Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood, this bed is available in either White or Stone finishes.
- The Twin Loft features a 4 drawer chest end; the Full Loft features a 6 drawer dresser end.
- The ladder and chest/dresser ends are completely modular and can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra safety.
- Thr Loft is mattress ready with a complete plywood slat roll foundation system. The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8 in height.
- The loft has the option of a desk or lower bed.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.